Founded in Germany, with over 60 years of experience, PAPIER-METTLER is a global leader in paper and plastic service packaging. Being pioneers in their field PAPIER-METTLER specializes in sustainable packaging solutions and sustainability is an integral part of the company culture.
For more than 5,000 employees worldwide PAPIER-METTLER is an interesting employer due to exciting tasks, modern working environment and development opportunities.
In this role you will be part of Luxembourg’s Account Team, who is the counterpart and remote support for a number of subsidiaries worldwide.
You would like to start your career in the field of accounting, but you lack the professional and practical know-how?
We offer you further education and practice-oriented training by an experienced and highly motivated team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking care of the day-to-day accounting and administration of a portfolio of companies within the PAPIER-METTLER Group International
- Accounting of general ledger, sales ledger, purchase ledger , fixed asset and banks
- Managing invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and yearly closings
- Working with different departments of the company regarding financial tasks
- Responsible for the dunning process in the assigned accounting area
- Being in contact with other local and international service providers and advisors ( banks, auditors, tax lawyers, etc.)
- Experienced in accounting (ideally demonstrated by holding an accounting qualification) and strong previous A – Z accounting experience in a similar role in a manufacturing company
- Good knowledge and experience in international sales tax law
- Able to produce high-quality work and to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Being a team player
- Proficiency in English, good German language skills are considered a strong asset, knowledge in French is a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging, dynamic and international environment, with lots of opportunities to make a difference
- Very good location in the center of Luxembourg with free parking
- Family-run business with strong office culture
- Great team atmosphere, ongoing support, training and development
Bewerben Sie sich gleich online...
Lernen Sie hier Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen kennen...
Zurück zur Übersicht der Stellenanzeigen