Sales Coordinator (m/f/d)
Founded in Germany, with over 60 years experience, PAPIER-METTLER is a global leader in paper and plastic service packaging.
Pioneers in their field, Papier-Mettler specialises in sustainable packaging solutions and sustainability is an integral part of the company culture.
For more than 4500 employees worldwide, PAPIER-METTLER is an interesting employer due to exciting tasks, modern working environment and development opportunities.
In this role, you will be reporting to the National Key Account Manager and be able to work autonomously from a small B2B sales office based in Zaragoza, Spain.
Sales Coordinator (m/f/d) (limited contract for 1 year)
Your new role:
- Proactive customer care in close cooperation with the National Key Account Manager
- Coordination of the internal workflows for customer projects
- Administrative support on customer accounts (purchase orders, processing invoices, credits and expenses)
- Managing customer logistics and deliveries within Europe and the local warehousing and control of stocks
- Liaising with HQ in Germany to ensure effective customer management
- Supporting the National Key Account Manager with data and sales analysis
- Preparation of meeting agenda and materials and temporary accompaniment of the National Key Account Manager to customer appointments
- Assisting with the development of sales proposals and presentations
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent in related business field - highly regarded
- Professional experience in a simular position, preferably in the B2B area
- Strong analytical skills to forecast the customer needs (production amounts)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative and good problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Self motivated and a can do positive attitude
- Willingness and flexibility to travel for business from time to time
- Very good MS-Office Skills
- Fluent spanish, very good knowledge of English language, good German language skills are a big plus
What you’ll get in return:
- Competetive salary
- Perspective to continue working after 1 year employment
- Working as a part of an inclusive, small and supportive team that prides themselves on urgently meeting and exceeding customers‘ needs
- Supportive and mentoring manager
- Family run business with strong office culture
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now and send your application documents in the english language!
Bewerben Sie sich gleich online...
Lernen Sie hier Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen kennen...
Zurück zur Übersicht der Stellenanzeigen