Sales Manager Trainee (m/f/d)
Head quartered in Germany PAPIER-METTLER is a global leader in the production of sustainable, recycled paper and
plastic packaging for the retail sector. For over 60 years the family owned company’s success has been based on
innovation, dynamism and reliability. We have pioneered the development of environmentally sustainable packaging
solutions for over 25 years which now form an integral part of the company culture. Operating in the UK since 1994
we are firmly established as market leader in our sector.
Due to our continued expansion we are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader in sustainable
flexible packaging solutions as
Trainee Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Papier-Mettler UK, Stevenage
Reporting to the Key Account Director you will be required to work closely with the Sales Managers and Account Directors
to support them in managing their key accounts and learn what it takes to hold these positions. You will also be responsible for identifying and winning new business
as well as managing and developing customer accounts. As BDM it is imperative that you can offer an exceptional level
of service to both potential and existing customers through strong customer service skills and effective communication
with the manufacturing plant in Germany. In return you will be provided an extensive training programme in the
production of paper and polythene flexible packaging and company procedures. An integral part of the training will
involve spending time in the various productiondepartments at our head office and main manufacturing plant in Germany.
You will be on the training programme for around 1-2 years depending on how quickly you progress. In this time, you\\\'ll learn the ropes and take a step up to a full Sales Manager position with the potential to earn good commission too.
- Sales of bespoke packaging solutions: Sales support and expansion
of product ranges in existing retailer accounts
- Acquisition and development of new customers
- Assisting the Key Account Directors and Sales Managers in all aspects
of account management, including client meetings
- Supporting the Key Account Directors and Sales Managers in the
development and delivery of new concepts to existing and potential
customers through effective communication and relationship building
- Customer and competitor market analysis
- Close liaison with the UK team and head office in Germany
- Bachelors degree in Business administration/economics/marketing is a plus
- Sales experiences in B2B products (inside sales or sales field service)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ambitious and highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels from production line to boardroom.
- Ambitious to acquire new customers and motivated to sell
- Ability to learn the technical aspects of packaging production.
- Strong IT skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English essential
Bewerben Sie sich gleich online...
Lernen Sie hier Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen kennen...
Zurück zur Übersicht der Stellenanzeigen